Workfront's cookie notice outlines how cookies are collected, stored, and used.
Enter your business email
Workfront's Cookie Notice
A cookie is a small text file that a website asks your browser to store on your device and is used to remember information like your language preference or login information. These cookies are set by us and labeled as first-party cookies. We also use third party cookies—which are from a different domain than the website domain you are visiting—for our advertising and marketing purposes.
- Assisting you in navigation
- Assisting in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications
- Company information, including title and contact information for each user
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising)
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our Website. Our cookie scanning tool regularly scans our website and allows us to maintain an updated and accurate list of all cookies. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
- Functional cookies
- Targeting Cookies
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the “cookie settings” button below: