With a growing list of priorities, more demanding clients, and so much time spent compiling spreadsheets, lists, and following up with approvers, you most likely feel like you live in constant chaos.
It’s time to get a handle on the real problems—getting the right people on the right projects, minimizing meeting time, and finally having real visibility into priorities, progress, and planned completion dates across all projects.
Join Workfront and AdAge as we uncover the 5 most common contributors to agency work chaos (and 5 tips on how to fix them):
- Requests come from every direction and in every form
- You don’t know who is working on what or where it is in the process
- Your creatives are overburdened and burned out
- Approvals are bottlenecked with scattered feedback and confusion
- You need more resources and more budget, but you don’t have a way to prove it
About the presenters
Ashley Spurlock has nearly 10 years of experience in writing and managing projects for marketing in the technology, education, and fitness industries. In her current role, she oversees the marketing and thought leadership content production and strategy for agencies and marketing teams.
Owner Media Group
Chris Brogan provides simple plans and projects for business success. He is CEO of Owner Media Group, a sought after public speaker, and the New York Times bestselling author of eight books and working on his ninth. Ask him about it! Learn more about him at chrisbrogan.com.