You’re looking for issue tracking software for a reason, right? Something is broken. Either your current tool isn’t working for you or you don’t have one and your processes are a mess. But here’s the thing, traditional issue tracking tools only focus on managing tickets. You and your team do more than that. You need more than that.
You need a single work environment for connecting individuals and teams across the entire work life-cycle. You need 360° visibility and reporting for executives, project managers, stakeholders and team members. You need Workfront.
Workfront’s integrated help desk enables organizations to track every issue submitted from initiation to resolution. Managers can easily establish queues where help desk users can submit issues and receive automatic status updates.
Sign up for a customized demo that’s configured to your department’s unique needs and see the award-winning Workfront work management software, which provides:
- Project & portfolio management
- Customizable reports & dashboards
- Time & resource management
- Help desk & issue tracking
- Governance & auditing
- Integrations with popular products like Dropbox, Google Drive, Salesforce, Jive, SAP and more
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the ‘Get a Custom Demo’ form on this page.
- You’ll be contacted by an Workfront representative who will schedule some time with a product expert.
- Our product expert will take some time to understand your needs and then walk through a demo of Workfront tailored to you.
- Every team is different, so take advantage of our product expert and get answers to your unique work scenarios.
Fill out the ‘Get a Custom Demo’ form to get your demo started.
Easy to customize dashboards keep you informed about what’s really going on with your projects in real-time. Set your dashboard as your home page and you can see and prove your team’s value and contribution in seconds.
Standard and custom reporting lets you compare planned vs. actual data, budgets and costs, task turn-around times, and overall team productivity at any given time.
Using Team Builder and Capacity Planner in Workfront allows you to see where your teams are over or under-utilized, understand the effects of adding to or changing the current plan, and maximize team effectiveness.
Interactive Gantt Chart
Easily create project tasks, subtasks, and predecessors, allocate resources based on availability, assign necessary time frames, and monitor progress and milestones in real-time.
Easy to view timesheets and time tracking reports let you monitor hours, see exactly where your team spends the most time, track task and request turn around times, and review your planned vs. actual hours worked.
With Workfront mobile apps for iPhone® and Android™, your team can collaborate on projects no matter where they are—including managing work requests, updates, and logging time.