The Workplace Experience (WE) Manager will organize and coordinate new employee swag on-boarding and provide office administration and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, cleanliness and safety.
The WE Manager is responsible for creating a positive and productive work environment that fosters collaboration and teamwork, and also leading and supporting strategic projects that advance the People and Culture strategy.
This role requires an energetic and proactive professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. The WE manager is well-organized, flexible and enjoys the challenges of supporting a dynamic and fast-paced company.
People and Culture
- Ensuring a welcoming and ready environment for new hires, including managing the new hire swag
- Participating and / or leading people and culture projects in conjunction with the manager of people and culture -Armenia and the global people and culture team
- Help to implement people and culture policies and standards
- As needed, create PowerPoint slides and make presentations
- Ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
- Remain updated on technical and professional knowledge by attending educational workshops, joining professional associations, building networks with fellow professionals and reviewing of industry publications
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise in partnership with the Manager, Workplace Experience
- Make sure office is ready and clean for all attending visitors and employees
- Ensure all Conference Rooms are clean and tidy, whiteboards are clean and stationary levels are maintained.
- Ensure kitchen is stocked as required (includes food ordering)
- Looks at calendar proactively and determines what is needed the next day
- Creates a great guest experience for visitors (applicants, partners, clients and employees)
- Orders supplies
- Solicits feedback to improve the office experience
- Partners with IT to keep technology working and up to date
- Raises purchase orders
- Preparing all documents for customs clearance and working with brokerage company to complete customs clearance with short time
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- In partnership with the Manager of Workplace Experience, manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- In partnership with procurement and manager, WE, coordinate contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Conduct annual business continuity events
Activities and Perks
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Plan community service days
- Organize office perks such as breakfasts, chair massages, etc. as the budget and annual plan indicates
Our WE Manager should enable people to do their best work, stay connected and aligned with Workfront values. The best candidate should support strategic and tactical people and culture objectives that improve attraction and retention of our best people.
2-4 years of executive experience with a large, complex customer-oriented SaaS organization preferred; at least 2 required in a workplace service/real-estate/ or construction management/facilities management/ administrative leadership experience in a highly complex; business to business organization.
We look for the following traits in the best candidate:
- Results Oriented – Demonstrated ability to achieve results
- Quality of Direct Reports/Organization Structure – Ability to surround oneself with great talent and design an organization to fit strategy and purpose
- Business Acumen/Knowledge of Work – Demonstrated market and functional expertise
- Team Chemistry/Value Alignment/Teamwork – Sensitive to the working style and values of a diverse team with ability to influence the direction of the team and improve the performance of other team members
- Communications – Ability to effectively transmit concepts and ideas in an engaging and inspiring manner
- Decision Making/Problem Solving – Capability to discern the right issues upon which to focus and make good and timely decisions
- People and Culture – Focus on putting the right systems in place to meet headcount plans, minimize attrition and inspire motivation, performance, diversity and inclusion
- Leadership – Ability to influence others within assigned organization and across the company and make decisions considering the impact on other areas of the business
- Strategic Thinking/Future Focus – Can see around the corner and anticipate needs and trends along with the ability to do work today that is needed tomorrow.