Work chaos is the fiend that plagues enterprise teams. It emerges as a result of serious work mismanagement and it can take many forms.
Work chaos can be caused by a lot of things, including: random input processes, disconnected activities, and poor visibility into work and resources.
Read this ebook and learn:
- Sources of your work chaos
- Why most solutions are failing you
- The true cost of work chaos
- 7 stages of the enterprise work lifecycle
- Best practices for each stage of the enterprise work lifecycle
- How to slay your work chaos dragon for good
All you really need is to know who’s working on what, if people are working on the right work, do they have the resources they need, and will work be completed on time. But every time you try, you end up getting burned by the dragon.