SILICON SLOPES, UT — August 5, 2014 — Today, AtTask announced results for fiscal Q2 2014, ending June 30, including 66% year-over-year total subscription growth, highlighted by 91% year-over-year subscription growth from new and existing clients and the closing of AtTask’s first seven-figure transaction.
AtTask ended Q2 with 108 clients paying over $100,000 in recurring revenue – further evidence the Enterprise Work Management solution is being adopted by large enterprises. AtTask has proved since the launch of the Enterprise Work Management solution in January 2013, that the need for enterprise teams to have a single solution for projects, documents, social collaboration, and workflow is stronger than ever. With the Enterprise Work Management solution, enterprise teams are able to improve productivity, and enhance work visibility.
“Our strong growth in the first half of 2014 is further evidence that our Enterprise Work Management solution is having a positive impact on answering enterprise teams need for a solution that solves their critical business issues,” said Eric Morgan, AtTask CEO. “As we continue to lead the market, we remain committed to building innovative solutions that solve the day-to-day chaos enterprise workers face.” Another sign of AtTask’s increasing momentum was seen in the tremendous growth and expansion of their Marketing Work Cloud, which posted 108% year-over-year total subscription growth.
Other key accomplishments in the first half of 2014 include:
- Leader in the Gartner Inc., 2014 Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management Services: AtTask recognized as a “Leader” for the third year in a row
- Series D Funding: AtTask raised $38 million and JMI Equity led the Series D round
- Champion in the Info-Tech Vendor Landscape Report: AtTask recognized as a “Champion” for second year in a row
- Winner: THINKstrategies Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Award
- Recognized in the Gartner, Inc. in the Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management “After experiencing an outstanding first half for AtTask, we are eager to continue to outpace not only our competition, but our own internal plans” continues Morgan.
- Read about the company’s accelerated growth in Q1 2014
- Learn more about the company’s Series D funding
- Read about the company’s record 2013 growth