Orem, UT – January 25 – AtTask, Inc., creators of the first true social work management platform and worldwide leader in on-demand project and portfolio management software, today announced record-breaking year end results for 2010 with the most successful 4th quarter in company history.
"Despite the continued weak market conditions globally, 2010 was an historic year for AtTask,” said Scott Johnson, founder & CEO of AtTask. “Our rich product roadmap and our ability to listen to our customers to deliver the best product possible, helped AtTask continue to grow despite soft market conditions."
Highlights from the year include:
- Sales – AtTask ended the year with the largest sales quarter ever and finished the year with 14% year over year growth
- Customers – Addition of more than 350 new customers including numerous Fortune 500 companies in banking, high tech, entertainment, sporting goods and many other industries
Executive Leadership – Positioned for accelerated growth with new additions to the executive management team including:
- Jeff Allen, VP of Marketing
- Karl Clegg, VP of Sales
- Trevor Ward, GM of EMEA
- Jody Baily, VP of Engineering
- Bryan Nielson, VP of Product Management
- Podcast – Launch of TalkingWork podcast and TalkingWork.com community site featuring the opinions and advice of thought leaders in the work management world
- Website – Completely redesigned website launched (www.attask.com)
- Awards – Third consecutive listing in the Inc. 500; named a finalist in the Red Herring 100 Global; recognized as one of Utah’s fastest growing companies - Fast 50 and Mountain West Capital Network (MWCN) 100; AtTask CFO Michael Olson named CFO of the Year by Utah Business Magazine
“We are off and running in the new year with a great deal of momentum from 2010,” continued Johnson. “Our annual work management summit – WorkOut 2011 – is only weeks away, at the conference we’ll be announcing a new approach to managing work that is unlike anything else in the market. Expect big things from AtTask in 2011.”
WorkOut 2011 will be held at the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah, Feb. 7-10. To register for the event please visit www.attask.com/work-out/.
AtTask (www.attask.com) increases workplace harmony by enfranchising workers and informing executives. The company’s social Work Management software gives people at all levels of the organization tools to help them better understand and organize their work. Going social facilitates deeper worker buy-in, and delivers executives conversational insights into the work environment. Over 1,000 organizations of all sizes, including Cisco, GE, Key Bank, HBO, Johnson & Johnson, Newsweek, Nike, Toyota and Whirlpool have turned to AtTask to manage work of all levels of complexity. Its on-demand work management solution is available in 7 languages.