AtTask version 4.02 delivers a number of new features to give users more project customization options and project help
OREM, Utah – September 12, 2006 — AtTask, Inc. today introduced AtTask 4.02, the latest version of its Web–based project management software, featuring a number of new tools to help organizations get work done. Among the new tools are cross–project integration, new export file formats and PDF output for Gantt Charts, and a new integrated help system that provides one–click access to AtTask's comprehensive support services. AtTask 4.02 is a direct response to customer feedback and requests for specific features and tools following AtTask's major product release in May 2006. AtTask is delivered on–demand as software as a service or as a self–hosted enterprise solution.
New features for AtTask 4.02 project management software include:
- New file formats: Advanced export functionality allows users to export reports, financial documents and other project information in PDF, Excel and TSV formats.
- Cross–project integration: Enhance collaboration among dispersed teams by allowing tasks in different projects to be dependent upon each other.
- Email messages: Enhanced e–mail integration with notes and comments in the project section helps to incorporate people into project discussions who normally don't use AtTask and keeps them in the collaboration loop.
- Online help: New integrated help system provides one–click access to AtTask's support site with documentation, training videos and community forums. Users can get help at any time by simply clicking on the help icon located on each project page within AtTask.
- Power search: Provides comprehensive search results of the AtTask framework, and past and current projects, to create comprehensive reports and project portals.
"We have very active and loyal users that continue to help shape the future of AtTask," said Scott Johnson, chief executive officer of AtTask. "Once again, we have taken the feedback and suggestions of our users to integrate a number of enhancements that will benefit all of our customers. From advanced search and help system to new export options and messaging capabilities, our latest release provides our customers with the tools they need to continue to effectively and successfully manage their projects. AtTask is project management for the entire team, providing everyone from senior management to individual contributors with a clear picture of their roles and responsibilities, available resources and overall project success."
AtTask is browser independent and has a pluggable architecture, which allows companies to integrate any application on any OS platform into AtTask using the software's Java–based application program interface (API). AtTask can also be quickly integrated into an organization's network, allowing users to start mapping projects in a matter of days, rather than weeks or months. AtTask supports Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server databases, as well as integration with Apache and IIS. AtTask is also platform independent, supporting Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP, Linux, Mac OS X and UNIX.
Pricing for AtTask is based on the delivery model and number of users. For specific pricing information or for a list of new features and benefits of AtTask 4.02, please call 866–441–0001, contact [email protected] or visit AtTask.com.
About AtTask, Inc.
AtTask (www.attask.com) is the leading provider of on–demand project portfolio management software. Its flagship product, AtTask, places business intelligence tools in the hands of executives and makes team–collaboration accessible to the front line. Its platform independent and multi–lingual solution is increasing efficiency and productivity for Fortune 500 companies across the globe. AtTask's clients include Adobe, CBS, Johnson & Johnson, Chevron, Fujitsu, Hanes, HBO, Hitachi, GE, McDonalds, Toyota, UCLA, and Walt Disney.