SILICON SLOPES, UT — January 15, 2014 — Through its cloud-based work management software, AtTask is helping marketing teams like the Creative Center (CCE) at ATB Financial take complete control over their workflows. The financial institution’s team uses AtTask as its single source of truth to collaborate on 2,300 annual requests to support their television, print and online marketing.
Prior to AtTask, the CCE was constantly hindered by project visibility and tools that were disconnected. Requests came in through a SharePoint page on the company intranet, while traffic managers spent large chunks of time trying to update project information across spreadsheets and Microsoft Project, and keeping the team informed via email.
By leveraging AtTask, every member of the CCE works within a single system of engagement to communicate in real time, allowing the team to spend more time doing what it does best: high-quality, creative marketing work. Rather than adding yet another layer to the process, AtTask eliminates the usual chaotic mix of emails, calendars, and other collaboration and time management tools. This allows the marketing team of 25 people to see real-time work data and streamline project queues.
“With AtTask, our costs to manage a job have dropped by 60 percent,” said Bill Gattinger, senior manager of traffic, production and direct marketing for ATB. “That’s pretty amazing when you consider we’re tracking five times more information. That’s priceless.”
The CCE’s favorite AtTask features include:
- Social Collaboration – The ability to enter and read updates in real-time on project “walls” is perfect for a team that is largely Facebook-influenced and is a great way to collaborate on projects.
- Real-Time Reports – All status updates and resource data are captured in real time, allowing anyone on the team to access and monitor workload progress.
- On-Site Consultant – When Gattinger’s team brought on AtTask, the company sent a consultant to implement the software and then tailor the solution to the team’s needs to ensure the most efficient workflow was in place.
“AtTask enables marketers to spend minimal time doing menial tasks and more time doing the fun part of their jobs — being creative,” said Bryan Nielson, chief marketing officer of AtTask. “Instead of being buried in busywork and having to manage schedules, budgets and projects, AtTask calms the workflow storm by helping creatives do what they were hired to do.”
To learn more about the benefits of the AtTask Marketing Work Management solution, visit www.attask.com/marketing.
- Read the full ATB Financial case study
- Find out how Enterprise Work Management can help solve your marketing teams work chaos
- Find out how AtTask has helped other customers become more productive by conquering their visibility and collaboration problems
AtTask is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools. Unlike other tools, AtTask Enterprise Work Cloud is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of work through the entire work lifecycle, which improves team productivity and executive visibility. AtTask is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Adobe, Cisco, HBO, Kellogg’s, House of Blues, REI, Trek, Schneider Electric, Tommy Hilfiger, Disney, and ATB Financial.
About ATB Financial
ATB Financial is the largest Alberta-based financial institution, with assets of more than $33 billion. We provide personal, business, agriculture, corporate and investor financial services to more than 654,000 Albertans and Alberta-based businesses in 242 communities. We provide service through 171 branches and 130 agencies. ATB Financial was established in 1938 and has been a provincial Crown corporation since 1997. ATB has won numerous national workplace awards, including recognition as one of Canada's best 50 employers. To learn more, visit www.atb.com.