OREM, Utah--March 18, 2009--WolfNet® Technologies, an Internet technology and consulting firm that specializes in web-applications for real estate companies throughout North America, chose AtTask, the world’s most popular project and portfolio management (PPM) solution, to increase productivity and reduce costs by effectively managing resources and implementing project management best practices.
“AtTask allowed us to successfully implement new project management best practices that make us more efficient and provide greater accountability,” says Jennie Decker and Liz Larsen, WolfNet’s Project Managers responsible for implementing the PPM solution. “AtTask helps us create a more efficient project management process and is easy to use, making adoption a snap.”
“WolfNet Tech chose AtTask because our solution has an immediate impact on cutting costs and ramping up productivity,” says Scott Johnson, CEO of AtTask. “Managers and executives can see what’s happening on the frontline with real-time, reliable data, along with capabilities that make it easy for project team members to get work done. That’s a big reason adoption has been so successful at WolfNet.”
WolfNet Tech was looking for a PPM solution that would help them implement project management best practices and facilitate easy adoption into their workflow. Ease-of-use was an important criterion for WolfNet, and AtTask’s user interface was the primary reason they chose the PPM solution.
“We liked the interface immediately,” say Decker and Larsen. “AtTask has been very well accepted by everyone on our project teams. We’ve achieved 100 percent user adoption of everyone on our project teams.”
AtTask 2008 Highlights
* AtTask finishes 2008 with record Q4 revenues--141% year-over-year increase
* AtTask expands overseas with offices in the U.K., China, and Japan
* AtTask chosen as Red Herring 100 North America Winner, joining the ranks of Google, Skype, Salesforce.com, YouTube, and Yahoo!
* AtTask named 2008 SIIA CODiE award winner for best project management software
* AtTask named best on-demand project management solution by TopTenREVIEWS for the third consecutive year
* AtTask introduces new online community and Idea Share with over 1600 customers and tens of thousands of users
* AtTask named an Inc. 500 company, ranked #23 among technology companies
* AtTask introduced enhanced portfolio functionality, which allows executives to prioritize potential projects based upon business value
* AtTask voted Best Product Presentation by IT executives at the PPM Summit in Austria
About AtTask, Inc.
AtTask ( www.attask.com/), with over 1600 customers, is the world’s most popular on-demand project and portfolio management software. By providing transparency, visibility, and accountability on critical business projects across the enterprise, AtTask allows organizations to reduce costs and increase productivity. Its platform-independent and multilingual solution increases efficiency and productivity for small- to medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. AtTask's clients include Boeing, CBS, Chevron, Cisco Systems, GE, Google, HBO, Johnson & Johnson, Samsung, Toyota, Walt Disney, and Whirlpool.
About WolfNet Technologies
Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, WolfNet provides innovative technology services to real estate agents and brokers nationwide. Integrated a la carte offerings include WolfNet’s award winning misfinder.com® IDX/VOW property search, MapTracksSM map-based property search, lead management/distribution/conversion with LeadManagerSM, brokerage web sites, Intranets with more than 75 productivity and web site management modules, custom application development, and general consulting.
AtTask 2009 User Conference — May 13-15, 2009
The two-day AtTask user conference, Taking Care of Business, will include product training, one-on-one consultations, case studies, breakout sessions, and keynote presentations from industry analysts, PPM experts, and AtTask customers like Trane, Hanes, and CBS. Online registration is available at: www.attask.com/userconference.