LONDON — December 19, 2017 — Workfront®, the leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions, today announced the expansion of its partner program, the Workfront Partner Network, with the addition of several new partners who will provide solutions and services to support customers across more regions in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
“We launched the Workfront Partner Network earlier this year and are happy with the progress we’ve made building an ecosystem of partners who are focused on helping clients with enterprise-class work management projects,” said Paige Erickson, SVP of Business Development for Workfront. “Our partners help drive customer success with Workfront by leveraging their experience and skills in everything from integration and technical expertise to business process improvement and change management to workplace transformation and productivity. Together with Workfront, our partners help companies adapt to the modern work environment, create new business opportunities, transform to digital work, and meet the needs of both traditional and future knowledge workers.”
Our new and expanded partnerships in EMEA include: Bluprint Global, Ensemble Systems, IO Integration, LCS, LGS, and WNYDR. These partners specialise, and add expertise, in the following areas:
- Bluprint Global provides a unique blend of consultancy, technical development, and managed services in marketing and advertising technology, as well as agile solution design. Bluprint serves customers across many verticals and has deep expertise in Adobe, Oracle, Allocadia, Salesforce, Marketo, and Workfront solutions.
- Ensemble Systems provides services in development, integration, quality assurance, and user experience for enterprise applications. Their strong expertise in Adobe products, combined with Workfront, will help customers build and customise solutions, streamline workflows and processes, and get the training they need to transform to digital work.
- IO Integration is a global leader in marketing and creative operations technology for the world's top brands and agencies. IOI is able to ensure Workfront customers are successful by providing in-depth analysis, best-of-breed system design and integration, and maintains everything with 24/7 support.
- LCS (Lindsay Consolidated Services) are organisational change and delivery managers who specialise in pre and post implementation adoption. LCS uses their extensive skills to increase the speed of adoption and overall utilisation of Workfront and the supporting processes. Their experienced consultants have over 10 years of experience with qualifications including, PRINCE2, Management of Risk (MoR), Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), Process Re-engineering, Agile, ADKAR, and Principles of Change Management (PCM) and will help Workfront customers through the change process.
- LGS is one of the UK’s leading integrators of DAM and workflow solutions, primarily within the brand, digital media, and IT sectors. LGS has expanded its partnership with Workfront to specialise in designing and implementing marketing automation for creatives, agencies, and integrated marketing teams.
- WNYDR has been at the forefront of the modern workplace transformation and productivity for over a decade. Together with Workfront, WNYDR leverages their unique knowledge of human behaviour and SaaS to help customers adapt and meet the needs of both traditional and future knowledge workers.
Workfront is continuing to build our partner ecosystem in EMEA. Partners interested in joining our team and being part of the future of modern work should go to workfront.com/partners and apply.
To learn about the customer solutions provided by the Workfront Partner Network visit our partner portal.
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Automation solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools. Unlike other tools, Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud is a centralised, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of work through the entire work lifecycle, which improves team productivity and executive visibility. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Cars.com, Cisco Systems, Comcast, iProspect, Schneider Electric and Trek. To learn more, visit www.workfront.com or follow us on Twitter @Workfront_Inc.