SILICON SLOPES, UT — December 8, 2016 —Workfront, the leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions, today announced that for the fourth consecutive year, it has been included in Utah Business Magazine’s list of Best Companies to Work For.
“We have amazing people who are passionate about what they do,” said Alex Shootman, CEO of Workfront. “We focus a ton of energy on building and sustaining a contagious culture focused on the customer and we have put talent growth and company culture at the forefront of our company initiatives to ensure that we recruit and retain and invest in the best talent in the enterprise SaaS market.”
Other 2016 Workfront accolades include:
- Leader in the Gartner Inc., 2016 Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management Services
- Leader in the Gartner Inc., 2016 Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management
- Leader in the IDC Marketscape: Worldwide Cloud PPM and PPM SaaS 2015-2016 Vendor Assessment
- Winner DMA 2016 Innovation Award for Workfront Agile for Marketers
- Ranked 30th in Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 for eighth year in a row
- Ranked 70th in MountainWest Capital Network’s Utah 100 for ninth year
- Ranked 71st in Forbes 2016 Cloud 100
- Ranked 327th in Apps Run the World’s Cloud Top 500 Application Vendors
- Ranked 401st in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ for fourth consecutive year
Utah Business Magazine’s Best Companies to Work For process involves two surveys: one for a company’s HR/corporate department to complete and the other for the company’s employees to complete. The surveys ask questions about benefits and compensation, growth opportunities, company culture, management, etc. Once the surveys have been completed, the responses are scored based on a point system and the highest-ranking organizations are deemed the Best Companies to Work For.
Find out how you can join the award-winning Workfront team by visiting, www.workfront.com/open-positions.
Follow us on social:
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution that helps marketing, IT and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings and disconnected tools. Unlike other tools, Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of work through the entire work lifecycle, which improves team productivity and executive visibility. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Cars.com, Cisco Systems, Comcast, iProspect, Schneider Electric and Trek. To learn more, visit www.workfront.com or follow us on Twitter @Workfront_Inc.