Highlights include an expert panel discussion on ‘The Future of Work’, outline of the Workfront product roadmap, and over 50 business and technical sessions
LONDON —May 19, 2017 — Workfront®, the leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions, has concluded its first-ever Best of Leap User Conference in London. Best of Leap compiled the best sessions of its US-based Workfront User Conference and went on a road show to better accommodate its European customers. During the event, held from 16-18 May, Workfront customers, guests, partners, and employees met to exchange ideas about work and project management best practices and participated in forward-thinking discussions on how to improve work efficiencies.
“For those who have responsibility for improving the way work gets done, enhancing collaboration, and increasing efficiency in their organisations, there is no better way for them to learn than through the Workfront user conference. We’re excited that we were able to bring this content to London where more of our growing EMEA customer base could attend ” said Alex Shootman, chief executive officer of Workfront. “These past three days we provided a platform for our customers to learn from one another, as well as from respected industry thought leaders. Our more than 50 unique breakout sessions were specifically designed so that no matter where our customers are in their Workfront knowledge, they walked away feeling that they learned something that can immediately help them perform their jobs better. We appreciate the time our customers spent to join us and are looking forward to hosting Best of Leap again next year."
Some of the Leap 2017 highlights included:
- Company Announcements: Workfront CEO, Alex Shootman, shared the vision for the company to help customers and partners continually show that their ‘work matters’. Updates from the Workfront product team outlined an exciting 18-month product roadmap, including intuitive video proofing, MyWork2, and a new resource planning tool.
- Thought-Provoking Keynotes: In addition to Shootman, Debra Searle MBE, MVO, sports heroine and author, shared how thinking, feeling, and acting are what equate to results. Professor Eddie Obeng, inspirational speaker and award winning business theorist, spoke to attendees about why it is important to re-think change.
- ‘The Future of Work’ Distinguished Panelists: This discussion looked at the technology that is changing the workplace, generational changes in the workforce, the future of work management, and how flexible work hours are changing the work landscape. Moderated by Workfront Chief Marketing Officer, Joe Staples, panelists included: Clare Evans, time management and productivity coach and author of Time Management For Dummies; Ian Cleary, founder of RazorSocial; and Phil Sheldrake, managing partner at Euler Partners.
Workfront also announced the winners of its inaugural Workfront Lion Awards. Amongst the winners were:
· Change Leader — Boden
· Innovator — Premier Farnell
· Optimisation Expert — Bakkavor
· Rising Star — ICAP
· Honorable mentions included —Aetna, ARI Fleet, Burberry, Devro, Grant Thornton, ICAP, Interserve, NTEC, Sage, Stonegate, and Thomson Reuters.
Primary sponsors for this year’s conference were: Azuqua, Dream 2 Design Technologies, and LeapPoint.
To learn more about Workfront, visit www.workfront.com.
Follow us on social:
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Automation solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools. Unlike other tools, Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of work through the entire work lifecycle, which improves team productivity and executive visibility. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Cars.com, Cisco Systems, Comcast, iProspect, Schneider Electric and Trek. To learn more, visit www.workfront.com or follow us on Twitter @Workfront_Inc.