We also offer Workfront consulting and implementation services, API integration, SSO (single sign-on), PMO, data migration, and project management.
Who is Milestone Management?
Milestone Management Partners, Inc. is a boutique international project management and operations consulting and training firm headquartered in Sandy, Utah. Milestone has trained over 100,000 project managers in over 50 different countries over the past 30 years. Milestone’s current and past clients are a who’s who of Fortune 100 and 500 companies. Milestone currently has over 15 employees and consultants located in Utah, Colorado, California, South Dakota, Georgia, China, South Africa, and Thailand.
How does Milestone Management partner with Workfront?
As a certified implementation partner, Milestone Management has a team of Workfront certified implementation specialists, with full fluency in English, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese. We are able to service Workfront clients around the globe. We also have a separate division of API and SSO software integration specialists who are able to help your company integrate Workfront into your other software solutions.
What type of Project Management consulting and training does Milestone Management do?
• Workfront 101 - Workfront Boot Camp – Getting Up and Running with Workfront
• Workfront 102 – Managing Projects and Tasks with Workfront.
• Workfront 103 – Advanced Reporting and Dashboards with Workfront.
• Workfront Executive Workshop – How to Harness the Full Power of Workfront within Your Organization.
• Project Management Fundamentals
• PMP Certification Training
• Project Management Software Systems and Tools
• Leading High Performing Project Management Teams
• Change Management
• Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement
• Project Management Office Auditing and Assessments
What is Milestone Management’s methodology in Workfront Implementation?
Milestone is focused on successfully delivering quality high-speed implementations. We have developed a unique team approach to our implementations that consists of an implementation architect surrounded by several configuration specialists on each project. This approach allows us to get the design requirements, scope specs, and client expectations ironed out with the implementation architect, followed by a small army of configuration specialists to execute on the project under the architects’ lead at high speed.
All of our certified Workfront implementation specialists are also expert trainers and consultants in Project Management as well, so they have the people skills necessary to communicate at the C-level all the way down to the individual user. All have change management training and are able to assess and educate the client on best practices for Workfront adoption.
What are the qualifications of the individual Milestone Management Workfront Teams?
Our team members are classically educated with PhD, Masters, and Bachelor’s degrees in engineering and process and project management disciplines. Several hold PMP certifications and are certified instructors in Project Management, and some hold Lean Six Sigma Black Belts. All have at least 10 years of real-world project management experience, with the average amount of experience for well over 20 years.
Request More Info
Contact: Charlie Smith
Email: [email protected]
Contact: Martin Widger
Email: [email protected]
- Workfront 101 - Workfront Boot Camp
- Workfront 102 - Managing Projects and Tasks with Workfront
- Workfront 103 - Advanced Reporting and Dashboards with Workfront
- Workfront Executive Workshop - How to Harness the Full Power of Workfront within your organization.
- Guiding Organizational Change Simulation
Key Use Case Expertise:
- Workfront Specific Training
Key Integrations or Connectors:
- API and SSO Integration
Key Vertical/Industry Expertise:
- Higher Education
- Health Care
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Information Technology
- Military - Department of Defense
- Project Management
- Lean Enterprises
Key Certification Training:
- PMP® certification
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Agile certification
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
- Latin America
- North America