Rego Consulting delivers modern work management solutions for Workfront clients, ranging from quick launch implementations to comprehensive digital transformations. Our 200 expert guides drive sustainable operational improvements by streamlining processes, building custom integrations and database configurations, and accelerating deep adoption. Rego assists organizations in the establishment of Workfront as their Operational System of Record.
As a recognized leader, Rego works with 50% of the Fortune 100 and 60% of the Fortune 20. Whether it’s turning around an underperforming implementation, providing unique reporting capabilities, or instituting modern governance solutions, Rego can help you achieve a higher return on your Workfront investment. Accelerate your results with Rego’s free Workfront Health Assessment and validate your instance against best practices in system design, efficient workflows, and strategic roadmaps.
Request More Info
Contact: Steve Winchester
- Unmatched Technical and Functional Experts
- Lower Service Costs (bill rate 20-40% less than competitors)
- Unique Workfront product partnership to develop an add-in that enables Workfront to compete with traditional PPM tools, filling IT and NPD functional gaps
Key Use Case Expertise
- Marketing (Creative Services, Marketing Ops, MarTech, PMO, and Comms)
- EPMO (Enterprise Deployments with Multiple Business Unit PMOs)
- IT (Mature IT PMOs)
- NPD (New Product Development - Physical Products or Software)
Key Integrations or Connectors
- Unmatched integration capability (Fusion and non-Fusion)
- Clarity to Workfront Integration
Key Workfront Add-ons
- Cost-Effective and Seamless Add-In to Extend Workfront's Core Capabilities for NPD and IT Organizations
- North America: Rego is a virtual organization with over 200 consultants located across the United States and globally.