10 Marketing Hacks To Deliver Work On-Time, Every Time
Marketing teams are under an enormous burden to produce work quicker and better than ever to prove their value to the rest of the company. However, plenty of obstacles stand in their way. A recent survey showed that nearly 60 percent of workers are either completely overwhelmed or barely meeting their deadlines.
Thankfully, getting campaigns and content to market on time doesn’t require that managers resort to hovering over desks trying to coax more work out of already overburdened teams. Creative teams that can work smarter—not harder—have proven they can work more efficiently, avoid unnecessary confusion, and firmly establish their value to the company by delivering work when it’s expected.
Your team deserves more bandwidth for creative work, and a few small changes can get you there! Join the CEO of Don't Panic Management, Jess Ostroff and Workfront's Nick Scholz, as they share 10 valuable tips for completing quality work quickly and on time, including:
- Identifying the time-wasting work
- Choosing the right solutions for your team
- Strategies for eliminating useless meetings
- The ins-and-outs of building strong team by-in from the beginning
- How to remove excessive tools
- ...and how to optimize the remaining ones for better visibility