The agency world is filled with myths and half-truths about the best ways to get work done. Some of those myths have found their way into generally accepted agency dogma and are seriously affecting the productivity of agency creatives. These myths aren’t entertaining or disturbing; they’re dangerous, and they’re threatening the success and sanity of agencies everywhere.
Do you fall victim to theses common myths? Find out and learn the truth about each phrase:
- Structure kills creativity
- Saying “yes” is best
- Adding resources increases output
- Busy is the same as productive
- Email is the best way to collaborate
- Going with the flow is a sign of creativity