How ADP transformed its business.
- Complex projects with multiple tools to manage them
- Long meetings with too many people
- Ad hoc projects that weren't aligned to priorities
- Saved 240 hours of meeting time
- 100% of major projects are aligned to strategic priorities
- Strategy comes first
The right tool in the right hands: how Josh at ADP transformed his business with Workfront.
Josh is the Principal Technology Solutions Consultant for HRO (Human Resources Outsourcing) at ADP, one of four major departments at ADP that utilize Workfront.
Josh revamped KPI reporting and project prioritization with Workfront.
Before Workfront, Josh recalls that there was a vague idea of how KPI reporting should be done, but no real process. Workfront helped ADP standardize their KPI reporting structure, so they can really understand what success means internally.
HRO takes information in through custom forms, which are built into the tool. Drop-down menus present easily-selectable KPIs to measure, such as revenue growth. The tool also gives a detailed, in-the-weeds look at changes to KPI initiatives, so managers can fairly assess goals. And this visibility has helped reduce costs, too.
Strategic alignment and business transformation.
During one important project, HRO had regular 3-hour meetings filled with 130 people. Thanks to Workfront, they were able to narrow the group down to 50—a 50% reduction, or 240 hours of meeting time.
With Workfront, the team now aligns 100% of major projects to larger strategic priorities for the business.
5 signs you're facing a digital work crisis
Join Chris O'Neal, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Workfront, along with Josh Blackwood, Principal Technology Solutions Consultant at ADP, to examine five core problems hurting IT's ability to deliver on digital transformation and be the strategic partner their business needs. We'll cover topics like:
- Optimizing budgets and resource planning with better work visibility
- Leveraging technology to increase time spent on value-adding work
- Reconciling diverse work management needs and tools
- Scaling processes to better focus on top priorities
- Better enabling cross-functional work and initiatives
Take a free tour of Workfront.
- See Workfront in action
- Explore solutions specific to your team
- Learn how Workfront connects work to strategy