ADP Strategic Alignment Snapshot
- Complex projects with multiple tools to manage them
- Long meetings with too many people
- Ad hoc projects that weren't aligned to priorities
- Saved 240 hours of meeting time
- 100% of major projects are aligned to strategic priorities
- Strategy comes first
If you don’t define what success means at the beginning of a project, then it never ends.
Josh at ADP was able to transform previously siloed, ad hoc processes into clear, nimble ones using Workfront. Standardizing KPI reporting, clarifying HRO metric reports, and using real-time project updates to inform people instead of meetings, have all been cornerstones of this transformation—and are all key Workfront features to change how companies like ADP get work done.