Allianz Partners saves over $1 million in potential outside agency fees with Workfront.
- Replace a discontinued software product
- Prioritize work to make it more manageable
- Achieve operational excellence
- Saved over $1 million in potential outside agency fees
- Reduced regulatory compliance SLAs by more than 10 days
- Passed global audit with flying colors
- Increased consistency and collaboration
- Allowed more time for strategic business initiatives
- Enhanced competitive advantage
Allianz Partners relies on Workfront to more easily deliver quality work faster.
Employees have greater project consistency and the ability to work collaboratively on single initiatives as well as function cross-departmentally and cross-regionally. They also have significantly increased time available for strategic business initiatives. The insurer has saved money, notably reduced time spent on approvals, and gained competitive advantage on a global scale with Workfront.
Watch the Allianz story
Enhanced competitive advantage.
Advice from a Work Management Expert: Mary Ann Erickson, Workflow Systems Engineer at Allianz Partners
Mary Ann Erickson is the Workflow Systems Engineer for Allianz Partners, a global insurance company. She was originally hired to implement and manage new products in a technical capacity, but once Allianz Partners discovered and partnered with Workfront she was tasked with implementing the software for the creative services and compliance teams, training them on the software and work management best practices.
Take a free tour of Workfront
- See Workfront in action
- Explore solutions specific to your team
- Learn how Workfront connects work to strategy