Email to Workfront integration is aimed at simplifying how work gets created and assigned in Workfront. It simplifies instructions to your internal and external stakeholders on how they can submit project requests, support tickets and even non-project allocations.
Maximize your operations effectiveness by creating work in the optimal format from the beginning of its life!
- Integrates IMAP accounts with Workfront
- Converts email into Project, Task or Issue
- Set preferences stating which emails, coming from whom, get converted – Workfront users, organization employees or any sender
- Set object attributes upon creation per email inbox – default assignments, status, custom form, templates and portfolio/program
- Documents attached to email get transferred to the object’s Documents area (except .ics and .ical)
- Setup a project that hosts all non-project allocations (recurring day-offs, adhoc appointments, etc.) providing an accurate picture for resource allocation