ATB Financial Case Study
- Disjointed systems prevented visibility into creative services projects
- Administrative burden on CCE’s team rose as the number of requested projects increased significantly
- Manual reporting produced errors and resulted in missed deadlines
- 30% increase in productivity with five times the information to track
- Reduced the cost to manage a job by 60%
- 100% ROI for the Workfront solution in year one
Work chaos caused by inefficient processes is the number one enemy of productivity. It makes collaboration difficult because visibility is limited into how projects are managed and who is working on them. When ATB Financial realized its in-house creative services team was struggling to track its projects and missing deadlines, the company deployed Workfront to improve team collaboration, productivity and efficiency.
ATB Financial is the largest Alberta-based financial institution and the ninth largest bank in Canada, with assets of more than $37 billion. It provides personal, business, agriculture, corporate and investor financial services to more than 676,000 Albertans and Alberta-based businesses at 304 locations across the province as well as online, telephone and mobile banking.