Craftsy Case Study
- Lack of visibility into active projects
- Inconsistent project communications
- Inability to plan resources effectively
- More easily managed the doubling of production (from 1 – 5 classes to 5 – 10 classes per week)
- Eliminated weekly production meeting for 6 – 12 team members
- Improved team efficiency, productivity, and accountability
The Internet educational site known for bringing creativity to life uses Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud to track and report the status of more than 300 active projects on any given day, saving time and standardizing processes.
In front of the camera, Craftsy helps passionate makers learn new skills and create projects they love. Yet behind the scenes, the company’s rapid growth led to production team challenges. Because manual processes made it difficult for employees to track and manage the tasks required to complete more projects on time and on budget, Craftsy deployed the Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud solution. Today, Craftsy’s production, creative, marketing, and e-commerce teams rely on Workfront to coordinate learning projects—from video shoots to pre-and post-production activities—saving the company time, driving efficiency, and ensuring greater project success.
Craftsy provides on-demand education and tools to help consumers bring their creativity to life. Thanks to hundreds of Craftsy online classes in quilting, sewing, art, photography, cooking, and a variety of other categories, individuals enjoy personalized guidance from expert instructors and learn to craft their way—anytime, anywhere. Craftsy also offers a marketplace for consumers to buy project supplies and patterns.