Dignity Health Case Study
- Disconnected processes and tools impeded coordination
- Manual reporting wasted time
- Inaccurate data impacted efficiency
- Eliminated 38 spreadsheets required for monthly reporting
- Gained an estimated 20–25% in project management time savings
- Increased group productivity by 100 hours a day
- Improved project visibility and data accuracy
- Replaced 5 disconnected applications
Healthcare Performance Excellence Group standardizes, coordinates, and improves visibility of best practices across 37 facilities using the Workfront Enterprise Work Management solution.
The healthcare industry is undergoing tremendous transformation. To ensure its process improvement efforts are most effective, Dignity Health established a Performance Excellence Group to facilitate initiatives across the provider’s nearly 40 facilities. Yet without a collaborative solution to manage all of its work, the Group was challenged to standardize best practices and coordinate efforts across the enterprise. Since deploying Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud, Dignity Health has improved project efficiency and visibility while increasing team communication and productivity.
Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems, is a 21-state network of nearly 11,000 physicians, 56,000 employees, and more than 300 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high quality and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved.