Fender automates project, approval, and asset management.
- Inefficient project tracking
- Poor collaboration
- Lost assets
- 2-hour per day time savings
- 30–40% less time spent in meetings for 6 creative team members
- Complete project visibility, improving productivity and accountability
- Faster decisions and less rework
- Creative asset control and on-demand delivery
Fender strikes a chord with Workfront.
Established in 1946, Fender is one of the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers, and distributors. Fender now centralizes marketing project management, review and approval processes, and asset management in Workfront, reducing time spent in meetings and eliminating daily busywork, while significantly improving project visibility.
Five marketing automation benefits: a Fender spotlight
The benefits of automating the right kind of work can be measured in time, money, productivity, and accountability. And in freeing up time, automation creates space to think in teams’ schedules: precious time for the kind of expansive and innovative thinking that really adds value to an organisation or project.
Complete communication and collaboration platform
Fender marketing now saves time by funneling all creative project requests and communications from more than 50 different requestors directly through Workfront. The initial, time-consuming discovery phase of back-and-forth emails and meetings has been replaced by a more efficient project request queue where requestors outline project goals and objectives in a custom form.
Take a free tour of Workfront.
- See Workfront in action
- Explore solutions specific to your team
- Learn how Workfront connects work to strategy