Gartner’s 2020 Market Guide for Marketing Work Management evaluates 14 Representative Vendors and includes Workfront in the “sophisticated” category.
Read more about why we believe Workfront is the best partner for your enterprise marketing work management needs, including:
- As the leading enterprise PPM and collaborative work management solution, we offer distinct expertise and support for marketing use cases
- Our Adobe partnership for both Creative Cloud and Experience Cloud includes comprehensive integrations to manage end-to-end campaign creation and execution
- Our solution excels at connecting marketing processes to other parts of the organization, facilitating cross-functional collaboration, and scenario planning
- We are uniquely able to serve the enterprise, with enhanced system administration and privacy controls
- Our platform is flexible and customizable
“By 2023, 60% of marketing teams will fully operate a marketing work management platform and will consider it both a required and primary platform in their adtech and martech stacks.”
-Gartner 2020 Market Guide for Marketing Work Management
To view Gartner’s market analysis, key findings, and recommendations, download the full report.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner, 2020 Market Guide for Marketing Work Management Platforms, Sally Witzky