GL Education Case Study
- Lack of project visibility created uncertainty for the senior management team
- Inconsistent processes for developing and managing projects made reporting difficult
- Disconnected tools and systems added complexity to tracking team resources
- Achieved 80% increase in productivity
- Reduced monthly reporting time by 2 days
- Gained greater trust and autonomy
- Enabled rapid project resource comparison
A single work management system gives the GL Education Program Management Office (PMO) and project managers complete visibility, saving time while increasing accountability and trust.
When you’re in the business of supporting children’s well-being, the stakes are high—and the work is never done. To ensure that its project managers effectively keep tabs on assessment projects that span multiple years and four distinct delivery teams, GL Education implemented Workfront. Easy to use, the Workfront work management solution improves visibility and increases consistency across business units, saving employees time and boosting senior executive confidence in project planning and execution.
For more than 30 years, GL Education has provided rigorous and high-quality diagnostic tools for children’s education, mental health, and well-being. A leading provider of integrated assessments, stakeholder surveys, self-evaluation systems, and professional development services, its resources and services are used by British, bilingual, and international schools in more than 100 countries worldwide.