Driving digital transformation: How Healthgrades streamlined processes and increased efficiencies to drive their business.
- Multiple office locations around the world
- Digital transformation underway
- Wanted to increase efficiency with reviews and approval
- $28,960 saved annually in backup coverage by enabling users to see what others are working on and making it easier to batch re-assign tasks.
- 40% reduction in production errors year over year.
- $330k total savings annually in people hour
Visibility that leads to flexibility.
Workfront gives Healthgrades the visibility they need to optimize marketing workflow. Now, the team knows where each project is and who is working on it. Instead of relying on a single person to notify people about whose turn it is to work on a task, the notification automatically alerts the next team member in line.
The result: $28,960 saved annually in backup coverage by enabling users to see what others are working on and making it easier to batch re-assign tasks.
2019 Lion Award Finalist: Workfront Change Leader
Healthgrades is an innovative company that felt they could do more to innovate on internal business processes. To drive change in the organization, they implemented Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model. The result? A more balanced revenue split between print and digital and a successful transformation into the digital age.
Take a free tour of Workfront.
- See Workfront in action
- Explore solutions specific to your team
- Learn how Workfront connects work to strategy