Kids II Case Study
- Overcoming system and process silos
- Eliminating confusion about task assignments
- Reducing time in meetings
- 50% efficiency increase
- 90% reduction in IT email
- 80% administrative time savings
- 70% reduction in marketing project iterations
- 50% reduction in meeting time
- Improved predictability and greater confidence in IT
- Consistent reporting
Product development, sales, marketing, and IT staff experience time savings, predictability, and productivity boosts from Workfront.
Time to market can mean the difference between break-even and blockbuster products in highly competitive industries such as retail. That’s why baby and infant product company leader, Kids II® continually evaluates and improves its product development and delivery processes. To remediate inconsistencies in project visibility across employees and teams, the company deployed Workfront enterprise-wide and estimates the work management solution has improved efficiency by 50% across the organization.
Kids II, Inc. develops industry-changing product innovations for families across the globe. Its brand portfolio includes Bright StartsTM, IngenuityTM, Baby EinsteinTM and OballTM. Headquartered in Atlanta, Kids II has 14 global offices on 6 continents, serving customers in more than 72 countries.