AtTask, an industry leader in Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) project and work management software, today announced the launch of AtTask for Enterprise Marketing Teams. “Marketing teams are overwhelmed with projects and are pulled in many directions, which results in confusion and missed deadlines. When there isn’t a clear process or alignment, productivity and creativity suffer, “said Eric Morgan, CEO of AtTask. “AtTask work management solution for enterprise marketing teams brings productivity, visibility, and accountability to marketing work and gives team members more time to be creative.” (Watch Video) The AtTask Work Management Solution for Enterprise Marketing Teams consists of: Work Planning
- Request centralization – Never lose track of requests that come in through emails, IM, meetings, or drive-bys. Marketing teams can now receive and manage all work requests in one place, with relevant information submitted for each, routed to the right individuals or teams to accept or reject, and negotiate deadlines with the requestor.
- Marketing team planning – The best plans are those that recognize and accommodate for change. Marketing departments can now understand the impact of any proposed changes to the work already in progress, and as a result make more realistic work commitments and priorities given the available resources.
- Marketing work coordination – Provides the right balance to manage both structured and repeatable marketing projects alongside ad-hoc marketing initiatives and tasks. This ensures the right people work on the right activities at the right time with the right information – process, social collaboration, documents, timelines, and approvals – to deliver the right results.
- Collaborative Proofing – Enables marketing teams to easily review, comment, and collaborate on digital assets that have been uploaded anytime and anywhere, meaning no more clogged inboxes, redundant versions, or waiting two weeks for a review meeting. Work Intelligence
- Complete Work Visibility – Visibility isn’t just one–way; it is up, down, sideways and backwards and allows the marketing department to have full transparency into individual and team work, and relevant assignments, dependencies, milestones, progress, status, issues, and more.
- Marketing Accountability – Accountability is the utopia of a marketing department, and yet so few have the ability to deliver it. Now, marketing departments have real-time visibility into their resources, activities, and costs, and can provide financial accountability, initiative results, and spend justification for full marketing team accountability and budget planning.