Attendees will benefit from latest industry insights, product training, one-on-one consultations, case studies, and sharing of best practices through peer-to-peer networking at May 13-15 event
OREM, Utah–February 11, 2009–AtTask, the world’s most popular on-demand project and portfolio management (PPM) software, invites customers to gather in Salt Lake City for the AtTask User Conference 2009, “Taking Care of Business.”
Featuring Audrey Apfel, Managing VP and Gartner Fellow, Gartner, Inc., with 25 years of enterprise business and IT management experience will present the opening conference keynote on Thursday, May 14.
Harvey Levine, world recognized project management expert, author, and consultant, will present “PPM in Times of Economic Upheaval” on Friday, May 15.
“We are facing the most dynamic environment for business in history,” says Harvey Levine, presenter at the conference. “In these times, PPM is essential–even lifesaving for a business. The effective use of PPM methodologies can reduce the damage caused by the current economic upheaval and help organizations take advantage of significant opportunities in today’s economy.”
Project management experts and industry-leading organizations from around the world will discuss AtTask’s PPM solution and how to manage business-critical projects, reduce costs, and increase productivity across the enterprise–regardless of economic conditions.
“Project and portfolio management is crucial for organizations looking to increase productivity and reduce costs,” says Scott Johnson, CEO of AtTask. “Industry giants, like those presenting at our User Conference, turn to us because our solution has an immediate impact on improving their business in these recessionary times. This year’s conference will focus on helping our customers maximize both IT-related and non-IT projects with increased transparency, visibility, and accountability.”
The three-day conference will include product training, one-on-one consultations, case studies, breakout sessions, roundtable discussions and networking opportunities with Fortune 100 companies including Fiserv, Trilliant, Regis Corporation, SUNY, Trane, Rawlings, and others.
Breakout Sessions to Include:
- PPM and the Public Sector
- PPM in Times of Economic Upheaval
- Effective Integration of AtTask and How to Track Tax Calendars
- Using AtTask to support PMI (PMBOK)
- Obtaining Full Adoption
- Advanced Reporting Using AtTask Report Builder
- Advanced Help Desk
- Enterprise Resource Management
- Portfolio Management
Online registration is open for the conference, which will be held May 13-15, 2009 at the Marriott City Center in Salt Lake City. Accommodations are being offered at the Marriott hotel at a pre-negotiated rate for conference attendees. Discounts are available for registering early (before February 16, 2009). To register for the conference or for additional information, visit www.attask.com/userconference or call (801) 734-6679.
AtTask 2008 Highlights
- AtTask finishes 2008 with record Q4 revenues–141% year-over-year increase
- AtTask expands overseas with offices in the U.K., China, and Japan
- AtTask chosen as Red Herring 100 North America Winner, joining the ranks of Google, Skype, Salesforce.com, YouTube, and Yahoo!
- AtTask named 2008 SIIA CODiE award winner for best project management software
- AtTask named best on-demand project management solution by TopTenREVIEWS for the third consecutive year
- AtTask introduces new online community and Idea Share with over 1600 customers and tens of thousands of users
- AtTask named an Inc. 500 company, ranked #23 among technology companies
- AtTask introduced enhanced portfolio functionality, which allows executives to prioritize potential projects based upon business value
- AtTask voted Best Product Presentation by IT executives at the PPM Summit in Austria
About AtTask, Inc.
AtTask ( www.attask.com/), with over 1600 customers, is the world’s most popular on-demand project and portfolio management software. By providing transparency, visibility, and accountability on critical business projects across the enterprise, AtTask allows organizations to reduce costs and increase productivity. Its platform-independent and multilingual solution increases efficiency and productivity for small- to medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. AtTask’s clients include Boeing, CBS, Chevron, Cisco Systems, GE, Google, HBO, Johnson & Johnson, Samsung, Toyota, Walt Disney, and Whirlpool.
AtTask 2009 User Conference — May 13-15, 2009
The two-day AtTask user conference, Taking Care of Business, will include product training, one-on-one consultations, case studies, breakout sessions, and keynote presentations from AtTask customers like Trane, Hanes, and CBS. Online registration is available at: www.attask.com/userconference.