SILICON SLOPES, UT — December 10, 2015 — Workfront, the leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions, today announced that for the third consecutive year, it has been included in Utah Business Magazine’s list of Best Companies to Work For.
“We understand that a business cannot be successful without a team of high-performing employees,” said Eric Morgan, CEO of Workfront. “We also recognize that the job market is competitive for top-tier talent and we want to make sure our employees know we value them. We do this by offering them a great place to work and excel; along with exceptional benefits packages, an unlimited paid time off plan, opportunities to participate in community service projects, competitive salaries, and a fun work environment.”
Utah Business Magazine’s Best Companies to Work For process involves two surveys: one for a company’s HR/corporate department to complete and the other for the company’s employees to complete. The surveys ask questions about benefits and compensation, growth opportunities, company culture, management, etc. Once the surveys have been completed, the responses are scored based on a point system and the highest-ranking organizations are deemed the Best Companies to Work For.
The recognition from Utah Business Magazine rounds out a successful year for Workfront. Additional 2015 Workfront recognition include:
- Ranked number 1 in Top Ten Reviews 2015 Best Online Project Management Review
- Leader in the Gartner Inc., 2015 Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management Services
- Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave™: Portfolio Management for The Tech Management Agenda, Q1 2015
- Most Influential Global SaaS Companies in the Montclare SaaS 250
- Challenger in the Gartner Inc., 2015 Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management
- Ranked 28th in Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 for seventh year in a row
- Ranked 72nd in MountainWest Capital Network’s Utah 100
- Ranked 279th in Apps Run the World’s Cloud Top 500 Application Vendors
- Winner 2015 IHAF Gold Winner in B2B Sales Collateral, “9 Levels of Enterprise Work Hell
- Winner 2015 PRSA Golden Spike Publicity and Media Relations, “Work-Life Imbalance Report”
To find out how you can join the Workfront team, visit //web-content.workfront.com/work-workfront/.
Follow us on social
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools. Unlike other tools, Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of work through the entire work lifecycle, which improves team productivity and executive visibility. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Cars.com, Cisco Systems, Comcast, iProspect, Schneider Electric and Trek. To learn more, visit web-content.workfront.com or follow us on Twitter @Workfront_Inc.