Direct marketing specialists increase on-time task delivery rate by 48% with Workfront solution.
The field of chemistry is thriving, and the Royal Society of Chemistry is committed to ensuring excellence in the chemical sciences. A not-for-profit organization with more than 51,000 members and an international publishing and knowledge business, the Royal Society of Chemistry must continually maximize operational efficiency and staff productivity. The reorganization of its marketing department and the deployment of the Workfront work management solution has standardized specialist workflows and given team members back more than 80 hours a month to complete work.
The UK’s professional body for chemical scientists, the Royal Society of Chemistry has been investing in education and maintaining standards for more than 170 years. It supports and represents members, partners with industry and academia, advises governments, and promotes the talent, information, and ideas that lead to great advances in science.
- Inefficient, manual, document-based processes
- Low project visibility and poor prioritization
- Inability to track individual time spent on tasks
- Saved marketing and creative team more than 80 hours a month
- Improved on-time task delivery rate by 48%
- Increased career development time