How Trek increased its product delivery rate from 50% to 80%.
- Poor project data visibility resulted in significant product delays that cost millions in new revenue
- Manual, time- consuming processes prevented effective collaboration between global team members
- Lack of alignment led to improper resource management and bottlenecks
- Increased efficiency—On-time product delivery rate increased from 50% to 80%, generating millions in new revenue
- Greater productivity—Team members regained 30% of their time for innovation
- Reduced meeting time—Weekly project status meetings that were typically 1-1.5 hours are now 15-20 mins
Complete visibility for proper resource management and increased productivity.
With Workfront, Trek’s on-time product delivery rate has increased from 50% to 80%, generating millions of dollars in new revenue. Freed from mundane, manual reporting and follow-up tasks, project managers have recovered as much as 30% of their time to work on improving projects. As a result, Trek has become a more efficient delivery organization.
Trek works smarter
With Workfront, Trek better understands key business processes.
Workfront provides an ideal platform for team members to see how each activity they do fits into the greater product development plan. Universal access to project tasks and notes provides a bird’s eye view of projects from start to finish creating a greater sense of alignment between cross-functional team members, especially among those working abroad.
Take a free tour of Workfront.
- See Workfront in action
- Explore solutions specific to your team
- Learn how Workfront connects work to strategy