Join Workfront and Timex as we explore three ways you can boost your team’s productivity even though you may not share the same office space. We’ll learn how Timex improved visibility across a global workforce to deliver projects faster.
Key Topics of Discussion:
- What did Timex use to increase productivity and utilize resources around the world?
- How can I utilize all of my resources to keep projects and tasks moving forward 24/7?
- What can I do if communication is as disjointed and disconnected as my teams?
- How can I organize a group, separated by working hours and location, on the same project?
- How can I increase visibility into work for project stakeholders?
About the Presenters
DIRECTOR, PROGRAM MANAGEMENT OFFICE
Herb Doscher brings 22 years of experience in various facets of supply chain and project management with assignments in both the US and Europe. As the Director of PMO for Timex Group, he responsible for the integrity of the supply chain project portfolio across 7 facilities around the world. Herb implemented Workfront in 2013 in order to establish a more disciplined and efficient line of communication between global project teams.
Senior Solutions Engineer
Eric Lopez has been with Workfront for seven years. Most of that time has been spent by Eric as an Education Specialist and Implementation Consultant. He now provides product support and expertise as a Sr. Solutions Engineer for the Workfront sales department. Outside of working at Workfront Eric is an avid guitar player, fisherman, scuba diver, shark enthusiast, husband and father.