Agile methodologies have had tremendous success in task-oriented teams and are increasing their penetration into the enterprise. Still, Agile is just a tool, and not all projects, business processes, and corporate cultures are natural fits. But managing multiple methodologies can be an enormous challenge without the right approach.
Join GigaOM analysts Rich Morrow and Dave Ohara, along with Workfront’s Director of Engineering Jesse Dowdle for a webinar that will address the challenges of managing a multi-methodology enterprise and the potential rewards of enabling open communication and consistency.
Key topics of discussion:
- What are the primary methodologies and what are their strengths?
- What challenges do conflicting methodologies bring to a business?
- What are the benefits to hybrid methodologies in a business?
- How should businesses adjust their culture to increase flexibility and communication?
- What is the role of technology in multiple methodology management?
Who Should Watch?
- CIOs and CTOs
- Directors and VPs of IT
- Project Managers
- Software Developers and Architects
- Engineering Managers